BREC Dressage Testimonies
We always love adding a new testimony! Please send us your testimony and we will add it here! We truly thank each and every person that has helped make BREC Dressage what it is today! Feel free to contact us if you have questions about BREC Dressage, the best dressage horse farm and equestrian training center in Ocala, Florida!
- When I came to Florida to look for a place to bring my horse and train in the winter, I picked Tyra Vernon’s BREC dressage because of the friendly atmosphere and professional attitude. It wasn’t until I actually got there with my horse and had my first lessons with Tyra that I realized I had struck gold. After many years of riding dressage, I had only barely made it to third level with my current dressage partner. Tyra, with her positive attitude and expert teaching skills, was able to get us solidly into third level and then fourth level in the first winter season we spent at BREC. The following season, we moved up to the FEI level, successfully showing at Prix St George and at the end of the season trying “just for kicks” an Intermediare 1 test and doing well. We are now schooling the Grand Prix. Tyra has developed an extensive toolbox through her own experience riding and training a large number and variety of horses. She has considerable show experience and knows what the judges are looking for in the dressage ring. That knowledge and her positive attitude in her teaching have helped me achieve success with my horse beyond my wildest dreams. I can’t wait to come back for more riding fun next season. - Karin and Flint
- We first came to BREC Dressage after a disastrous encounter with another barn in Florida. Tyra welcomed our 4 Friesians into the barn as family. Our horses thrived, and advanced rapidly where they had been stalled before. BREC is clean, well ordered and kept in the state I would aspire to keep my own farm. The staff is friendly, helpful and never condescending. Tyra has helped us advance our breeding endeavors. She has been instrumental in assisting us in the sale of our foals and she has helped us define our future direction in the horse world. We cannot recommend BREC Dressage enough. When he arrived at BREC Dressage, our horse Apostle was foretold to amount to nothing. Kerryann has taken him to become a beautiful, intelligent steed who seeks only to please, now competing in the 4-3 and the PSG. She understands his mind and motivation, and we could not find a better trainer anywhere. - John Hines
- I highly recommend Tyra Vernon and every member of her team at BREC. I have been very pleased with lessons, horse care, facilities management and show coaching. Tyra has coached me with both my Grand Prix KWPN schoolmaster and my training/first level Lusitano youngster. Tyra is very generous in encouraging her clients to take clinics and lessons with other trainers and hosts regular clinics with well-known clinicians. Tyra promotes a positive, warm and welcoming barn where we feel like we belong. - Karin Lunau
- Kerryann has been my trainer and coach for several years. Although I originally had no intentions of competing , Kerryann has developed both me and my horse into a competent partnership in the arena. Kerryann is dedicated to our growth. I love her down –to- earth approach; she is a positive instructor and supportive of her clients. We have qualified for regionals this year at two levels thanks to her outstanding skills. - Betty Jo Bock
- My experience at BREC has been memorable. The dedication of the BREC trainers is great at all levels of dressage and there is always an ample choice of top-notch clinicians on a regular basis. Tyra herself is a knowledgeable, successful and frequent competitor. She knows how to produce well-prepared riders. In addition to the training, there is a wonderful camaraderie among boarders and staff. It is a pleasure for me to associate with BREC. - Peggy
- Kerryann is an excellent trainer and instructor. She is very knowledgeable and patiently gives me the push I need to improve my riding. She has helped me tremendously. - Marcia Armstrong