BREC Dressage Testimonies
We always love adding a new testimony! Please send us your testimony and we will add it here! We truly thank each and every person that has helped make BREC Dressage what it is today! Feel free to contact us if you have questions about BREC Dressage, the best dressage horse farm and equestrian training center in Ocala, Florida!
- I am a long term resident of BREC with Kerryann Schade as my trainer. Some have described me as a cantankerous chestnut mare. I prefer to think of myself as an independent thinker. I began my working life as an event horse and in developing my dressage skills, I find I am increasingly comfortable in this vocation. (I avoid the term “discipline”) Kerryann has patiently and kindly, I am told, helped me realize a less frantic way to work. I even get to do this little move that I delighted in as I thought it was naughty. She calls it piaffe! I get sugar, she smiles, and we all win! I really love living here and I think you will too! - Mrs. Money Penny - Irish Draft Horse, AKA, a Mare’s Mare
- I highly recommend Tyra Vernon and every member of her team at BREC. I have been very pleased with lessons, horse care, facilities management and show coaching. Tyra has coached me with both my Grand Prix KWPN schoolmaster and my training/first level Lusitano youngster. Tyra is very generous in encouraging her clients to take clinics and lessons with other trainers and hosts regular clinics with well-known clinicians. Tyra promotes a positive, warm and welcoming barn where we feel like we belong. - Karin Lunau
- I would just like to say how amazed I was by Tyra, the staff, the horses, and the whole BREC Dressage farm. My daughter and I received the grand tour and I will be bringing my daughter back for lessons. They have some of the most amazing Friesian horses. - Blair ThomasOcala Website Designs LLC
- We first came to BREC Dressage after a disastrous encounter with another barn in Florida. Tyra welcomed our 4 Friesians into the barn as family. Our horses thrived, and advanced rapidly where they had been stalled before. BREC is clean, well ordered and kept in the state I would aspire to keep my own farm. The staff is friendly, helpful and never condescending. Tyra has helped us advance our breeding endeavors. She has been instrumental in assisting us in the sale of our foals and she has helped us define our future direction in the horse world. We cannot recommend BREC Dressage enough. When he arrived at BREC Dressage, our horse Apostle was foretold to amount to nothing. Kerryann has taken him to become a beautiful, intelligent steed who seeks only to please, now competing in the 4-3 and the PSG. She understands his mind and motivation, and we could not find a better trainer anywhere. - John Hines
- Chelsey Miller recently trained my horse so that now I am enjoying my riding more than ever. She has the knowledge and experience to analyze and deliver just what the horse needs and does so in a compassionate respectful way. Thank you Chelsey, our training and lessons have been awesome! - Sheila
- When I came to Florida to look for a place to bring my horse and train in the winter, I picked Tyra Vernon’s BREC dressage because of the friendly atmosphere and professional attitude. It wasn’t until I actually got there with my horse and had my first lessons with Tyra that I realized I had struck gold. After many years of riding dressage, I had only barely made it to third level with my current dressage partner. Tyra, with her positive attitude and expert teaching skills, was able to get us solidly into third level and then fourth level in the first winter season we spent at BREC. The following season, we moved up to the FEI level, successfully showing at Prix St George and at the end of the season trying “just for kicks” an Intermediare 1 test and doing well. We are now schooling the Grand Prix. Tyra has developed an extensive toolbox through her own experience riding and training a large number and variety of horses. She has considerable show experience and knows what the judges are looking for in the dressage ring. That knowledge and her positive attitude in her teaching have helped me achieve success with my horse beyond my wildest dreams. I can’t wait to come back for more riding fun next season. - Karin and Flint