BREC Dressage Testimonies
We always love adding a new testimony! Please send us your testimony and we will add it here! We truly thank each and every person that has helped make BREC Dressage what it is today! Feel free to contact us if you have questions about BREC Dressage, the best dressage horse farm and equestrian training center in Ocala, Florida!
- Tyra did a great job with my stallion. She was able to show him 4th level and school most of PSG when other trainers told me that he did not have the ability to progress to FEI level. Tyra has a natural talent to bond with her horses and understand how each horse needs to proceed in their training to make it an enjoyable learning experience. The result is blue ribbons in the show ring. - Barbara SchwartzBarbara Schwartz
- When I came to Florida to look for a place to bring my horse and train in the winter, I picked Tyra Vernon’s BREC dressage because of the friendly atmosphere and professional attitude. It wasn’t until I actually got there with my horse and had my first lessons with Tyra that I realized I had struck gold. After many years of riding dressage, I had only barely made it to third level with my current dressage partner. Tyra, with her positive attitude and expert teaching skills, was able to get us solidly into third level and then fourth level in the first winter season we spent at BREC. The following season, we moved up to the FEI level, successfully showing at Prix St George and at the end of the season trying “just for kicks” an Intermediare 1 test and doing well. We are now schooling the Grand Prix. Tyra has developed an extensive toolbox through her own experience riding and training a large number and variety of horses. She has considerable show experience and knows what the judges are looking for in the dressage ring. That knowledge and her positive attitude in her teaching have helped me achieve success with my horse beyond my wildest dreams. I can’t wait to come back for more riding fun next season. - Karin and Flint
- Chelsey Miller recently trained my horse so that now I am enjoying my riding more than ever. She has the knowledge and experience to analyze and deliver just what the horse needs and does so in a compassionate respectful way. Thank you Chelsey, our training and lessons have been awesome! - Sheila
- I am a long term resident of BREC with Kerryann Schade as my trainer. Some have described me as a cantankerous chestnut mare. I prefer to think of myself as an independent thinker. I began my working life as an event horse and in developing my dressage skills, I find I am increasingly comfortable in this vocation. (I avoid the term “discipline”) Kerryann has patiently and kindly, I am told, helped me realize a less frantic way to work. I even get to do this little move that I delighted in as I thought it was naughty. She calls it piaffe! I get sugar, she smiles, and we all win! I really love living here and I think you will too! - Mrs. Money Penny - Irish Draft Horse, AKA, a Mare’s Mare
- My experience at BREC has been memorable. The dedication of the BREC trainers is great at all levels of dressage and there is always an ample choice of top-notch clinicians on a regular basis. Tyra herself is a knowledgeable, successful and frequent competitor. She knows how to produce well-prepared riders. In addition to the training, there is a wonderful camaraderie among boarders and staff. It is a pleasure for me to associate with BREC. - Peggy
- I have been boarding and training at BREC for a year now, and I’ve never been happier since I started competing again 8 years ago. Not only have we been successful in the show ring because of the wonderful instruction received, but my horse also gets great care and the friendships with the other boarders will last a lifetime. Tyra and the other professionals at BREC set such a positive, upbeat tone and I look forward to my rides every time, even though I drive 54 miles each way to do so. Thank you so much, Tyra! - JB